In Sundar Pichai's Prediction For World Cup Final

WASHINGTON: Google' s Indian-American CEO Pichai has anticipated that India and England would conflict in the finals of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 and said he was "establishing" for the men dressed in blue to develop triumphant. 


"It (ICC Cricket World Cup last match) ought to be (between) England and India. In any case, you know, Australia and New Zealand, these are largely, awesome groups," Sundar Pichai told a Washington crowd that included US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and top corporate administrators from India and the US during the India Ideas Summit of USIBC wherein he got the Global Leadership Award on WednesdayHe was answering to USIBC president Nisha Desai Biswal who asked "who do you believe is going to play the last match".
Depicting himself as an enthusiastic cricket fan, the 46-year-old leader of the California-based web mammoth said that when he went to the US, he discovered baseball somewhat testing. Mr Pichai shared a portion of his cricket and baseball encounters in the United States. "When I previously came here, I attempted to sort of adjust to baseball. I need to state it was somewhat testing. In my first game, I was glad since I hit the ball on the back. It's a great shot in cricket. I resembled, well look, what I did. In any case, individuals didn't value it. "In cricket when you run, you generally take your bat with you. So I likewise kept running between base with my bat too. So inevitably, I understood baseball was somewhat troublesome. I can alter on numerous things, however I'm going to stick to cricket," he said.

Comments